Current Contract Vehicles
GSA IT Schedule 70
IT Schedule 70 offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their IT needs. We understand that the procurement process can be daunting, so we work diligently to streamline the process and maximize results.
- Cloud IT Services
- Computer and Networking Hardware
- Cyber Security
- Data Center and Storage
- IT Mandates and Initiatives
- Satellite Services
- SmartBuy: Commercial Software Solutions
- Software and Applications
- Systems Life Cycles Integration
- Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
The MOBIS program offers a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency's performance and their endeavor in meeting mission goals.
MOBIS contractors possess the necessary expertise to facilitate how the federal government responds to a continuous stream of new mandates and evolutionary influence such as the President's Management Agenda; Government Performance and Results Act; Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act; OMB Circular A-76; Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act; government reinvention initiatives such as benchmarking and streamlining.
Through the MOBIS Schedule, GSA can help you improve performance and accomplish mission goals by using specialized consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing and project management.
Variety of Offerings Include:
- MOBIS Consulting Services
- MOBIS Training Services
- MOBIS Support Products
- Acquisition Management Support
- Program and Project Management
- DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training for GS-1102 and non-1102 Personnel
- Off-the-Shelf and Customizable Print, Audio, and Visual Instructional Training Devices - Off-the-Shelf Training Devices
- Introduction of New Services
A program for the National Security Agency (NSA). NSETS II is an $800,000,000 IDIQ Contract with a 36 month Period of Performance (POP) and up to a 36 month extension. The Function Areas consist of the following: Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations Support, and Training.